Friday 8 April 2011

Question 8

Evaluation Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learned in the progression from it to the full product?

Throughout the beggining of the Media course of filming I felt as if I learnt the basics of filming like shot reverse shot and high angle or low angle. As well as controlling the camera badly when it came to filming, when recording a production my hand used to shake whilst handling the camera, and I also believe that our ideas was also not that good to a standard we should of actually produced.

Below is our preliminary movie.




As the months progressed I began to learn new techniques I was able to add such techniques as sounds, tranistions, as well as a title sequence. Also my editing skill improved dramtically due to the fact that I began to use many softwares such as Soundtrack Pro, Livetype and Final  Cut Pro.

Below is our latest movie production.




As you can clearly see our latest movie is much more better compared to our preliminary movie, we used a wide range of shots as well as having a superb storyline compared to our preliminary as well as our handling of the camera improved.



No comments:

Post a Comment